0 of 60 Questions completed
You have already completed the assessment before. Hence you can not start it again.
Assessment is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the assessment.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 60 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) How do you build trust with a cold lead? Select all that apply.
2) Which of the following ways ensure your business is remaining compliant to its SLAs? Select all that apply.
3) Select all that are true:
4) When dealing with a gatekeeper, you should:
5) Which of the following is NOT a key factor of a growth style business?
6) Reaching your target audience means… Select all that apply:
7) Which of the following is NOT a reason to use metrics?
8) Why do you need BDRs? Select all that apply:
9) What are the pros of private equity and venture capital? Select all that apply:
10) How many more times likely are people to buy when referred by friends?
11) True or False: Setting aggressive sales goals will inspire your salespeople.
12) Best practices for giving a good elevator pitch include:
13) True or False: You should settle for nothing less than 80% accuracy.
14) Which of the following is not a qualified lead?
15) What should you do if your pitch is shut down by a prospect? Select all that apply:
16) Here is a sample interview for a salesperson: “The person you are calling is in a bad mood and doesn’t feel like talking. What do you do?” This type of question could be used to tell if your prospective candidate has:
17) Which of the following is not a characteristic of a Goal-Getter?
18) Which of the following organizational traits is the lifeblood of a solution provider?
19) Which of the following is not a tip for building your list internally?
20) Fill in the percentages: Customers believe sales reps are __ knowledgeable on product and __ knowledgeable on business expertise.
21) Which of the following are good examples of active listening techniques? Select all that apply.
22) Which of the following is a determining factor on how successful a potential salesperson would be for your company?
23) Which of the following is not the mark of an “achiever”?
24) If you follow Marketopia’s recommended methodologies, what are some benefits to customers working with your MSP? Select all that apply.
25) What are some factors to consider when defining your ideal prospect? Select all that apply.
26) What is the difference between open-ended questions and closed-ended questions?
27) What is the percentage of users who judge a company’s credibility based on their website design?
28) Which is the correct use of social media advertising and marketing?
29) True or False: Pitching is not as important as really listening.
30) True or False: The best way to increase sales is to hire a salesperson.
31) What’s the closed ratio equation?
32) True or False: It is just as important to look the part as it is to be a good salesperson.
33) Which of the following is not considered a “pro” of personal funding?
34) Which of the following is not considered a “con” of borrowing from friends and family?
35) True or False: The faster a salesperson attempts to close a deal, the more likely they are to make a sale.
36) A bad way to turn a cold call into a warm call is by:
37) Sales expenses should be at least 10 percent of your total revenues. These expenses should include:
38) What should be your minimum percentage of net operating income?
39) The best kind of brand to have is one:
40) True or False: Providing a quality referral when you cannot help a particular lead makes you look like a true expert and can lead to reciprocal referrals.
41) Why is managing perception an important aspect of increasing sales?
42) True or False: While it’s your salesperson’s job to pitch the services you want to provide, it’s not a bad idea to have a technical person at the meeting to answer any specific questions.
43) True or False: Most of your customers are not tech-savvy like you. It’s best not to share technical articles and links or make overly technical posts on your social media.
44) What are the top reasons co-marketing funds aren’t being full used? Select all that apply:
45) What are ways to transmit seniority? Select all that apply:
46) The best way(s) to positively reflect your brand include:
47) The components of an overall, well-rounded proposal include:
48) Which of the following is not a reason why listening is so crucial to business relationship success?
49) Which of the following are considered best practices to avoid an entire conversation from being steamrolled by a client or prospect? Select all that apply.
50) Why are appointment setters such an essential part of B2B campaigns? Select all that apply.
51) True or False: It is the responsibility of your appointment setter to build relationships with a prospect and close the deal.
52) True or False: The elevator pitch is meant to make the listener want to close a deal right then and there.
53) The book “From Impossible to Inevitable” helps you drastically improve your revenue in what ways? Select all that apply.
54) True or False: You should be afraid of failure.
55) What does it take to build a strong brand? Select all that apply.
56) What are some ways your business can reflect quality? Select all that apply.
57) How do you take emotion out of your decision making? Select all that apply.
58) True or False: You want to offer promotions that really impact the short-term cash flow.
59) What are the benefits of quality vs. quantity in terms of leads?
60) What’s the difference between a Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL) and a Sales Qualified Lead (SQL)?